Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Accenture have acquired LabAnswer, the leading domain experts in business process optimisation, and the implementation and support of enterprise scientific informatics solutions such as LIMS, ELN, SDMS, CDS & others. Exciting career opportunities now exist throughout Europe in Accenture’s Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) business unit. You will gain exposure to a myriad of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Extended Reality, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics, while facilitating the transformation of scientific and laboratory processes in leading global companies. Become a member of this unique team combining scientific data management experts with the global transformation capabilities of Accenture and be a part of redefining the future of laboratory operations. Accenture offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Than follow your passion in a role where you’ll be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading global companies and government agencies utilize.
Here’s how you’ll make a difference:
- In your role as ELN Developer, you’ll perform basic configuration of laboratory informatics systems
- Your chief responsibilities will also include developing simple software functionality and reports (fixed format)
- As well as writing and performing unit tests, you’ll provide periodic status and progress reports
Here’s what we’re expecting:
- A degree in an applicable field, ideally the biological sciences and/or computer science
- 3-5 years of software development experience in laboratory informatics projects in regulated environments (life sciences)
- Experience in ELN with programming experience in VBA, C#, VB, .NET and/or Python and practice in systems such as IDBS, BIOVIA Workbook, Empower and Nugenesis
- Strong logical and analytical skills combined with troubleshooting and problem-solving experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team email@example.com or give us a call: 00800 45045045.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.