Wire Stone is a digital marketing agency and is part of Accenture Interactive. We are a small international team, with a start-up feel, but with the muscle of Accenture Interactive behind us. We are a creative-led agency which means that everything we do has to look amazing and have a solid idea at its core. We see ourselves as an innovation lab, making prototypes and thoroughly testing before launching to a wider audience. Our focus is creating human-centric experiences grounded in solid audience insights and market research, be it emerging tech prototypes or innovative campaign approaches. We strive to be at the forefront of innovation so passion for the new is essential. We are lucky enough to create work for many different sectors including luxury, consumer goods, finance and health care.
As a UX Designer for Wire Stone you will bring strong UX/UI design skills, modern UX design approaches and hands-on UX/UI skills to identify, define, prototype and deliver world-class websites, applications, products and experiences for our clients. Strong UX/UI and design thinking skills with the ability to prototype and iterate quickly in lo-fidelity are essential to this role. Through UX prototyping and our co-design team model, you will help facilitate new ideas and work to gain UX alignment across business stakeholders, UX Leads, UI & creative, content and technical teams. We want someone who sweats the small stuff, settles on nothing less than stunning work and whose ideas push boundaries. This person must thrive working in a fast-paced environment and be ok juggling numerous projects at once.
Here's how you’ll make a difference
- Get to the heart of what users need, doing user research, audits, sketches, concepts, user journeys, sitemaps, wireframes and interactive prototypes in low- to mid-level fidelity
- Deliver user requirements, personas, domain models, ontologies and functional specifications to ensure the design comes to life
- Work collaboratively across disciplines to champion best practices, common interactive design patterns and industry standards that enable creative UI and compelling experiences
- Collaborate with the development teams to see projects to completion
- Engage teams and clients in the process, ensuring that user research is at the heart of design decision making
- 2+ years' design experience at a digital agency proven with an exceptional portfolio with examples of designing and prototyping responsive web, digital products or applications
- Enthusiastic, proactive and original thinker who is quick to learn. Used to dealing with deadlines. Excellent communication skills in English. French a plus
- Excellent design rationale, presentation skills, collaboration and analytical skills with the ability to sell-in your UX approach and ideas. Ability to start work and ideate quickly, without having “all of the ideal inputs”
- Familiarity and/or experience developing complete UX/UI design systems; navigation, UI components and/or design guidelines. Experience supporting account or sales teams in new UX business opportunities
- Advanced Sketch and InVision prototyping in lo-fidelity and/or hi-fidelity; InVision Studio, InVision Design System Manager, Sketch Symbols, UI Guides or Style libraries experience highly preferred. Experience designing with native design system guidelines, components or platform functionality; ex: iOS, Salesforce Lightning, SharePoint or other enterprise platforms
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting Team email@example.com or give us a call: 0041 44 219-5005.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.