Your personality and individuality are what make the difference. The Accenture team improves organizational productivity for our customers guides them into the digital age. In Digital, too, we’re improving the lives of millions of people – working as a driving force behind unprecedented digital products and solutions.
Does this sound right up your alley? Then bring your passion to a position which allows you to use data to create value for our customers across the world – all while taking your career to the next level. Together, we utilize the potential of innovative technologies and take on the challenges of the digital future.
Make Accenture More You
- You’re responsible for big data value chains and data strategy, and will develop prototypes within this context
- You will also arrange data governance for our customers and take on the job of selecting suitable technologies
- As part of your role, you’ll use current data science technologies: machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence
- Last but not least, you’ll design innovative system architecture – e.g. with a focus on Data Lake 2.0 – and then implement it
Here’s what we’re expecting
- Degree in science or technology
- Knowledge of Hadoop distributions, Hadoop tools (Hive, Spark, etc.) and cloud technologies
- Sound knowledge of programming in Java, Scala, Python and R
- Experience dealing with large, poly-structured volumes of data and a good understanding of the entire value chain within the field of data analysis
- Strong command of English (C1), willingness to travel
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team email@example.com or give us a call: +41 (0)041 44 219 5005.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.