Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients’ businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our technology team designs tomorrow’s technology and accelerates digital transformation. As part of the Salesforce Business Group team, you will be given new challenges and collaborate towards bringing the right value to our clients leveraging the Salesforce solutions and ecosystem. We will involve daily your creative and innovative mindset and appetite to learn!
That’s exactly where your specialty is in? Then follow your passion and join the world’s leading salesforce implementation partner. You’ll work in a demanding and versatile role with excellent career prospects where your knowledge and experience counts, whether functional, technical or business. You will be daily extending your knowledge and expertise on eCommerce (Commerce Cloud, Cloudcraze, CMS, etc.), Marketing Automation (Marketing Cloud, DMP Krux, Pardot, etc.), Analytics (Einstein, Datorama, Vision, etc.), Business Integration & Orchestration (Mulesoft, etc.) and much more, always looking for the latest trends aligned with your area of expertise and interest! Evolve within a unique team spirit and culture of support – we’ll train and coach you individually ensuring the right career track is targeted whether as an Architect, a Functional or technical expert, project manager and more.
Make Accenture More You
- You will be able to play key roles within our Salesforce implementation projects – from business analyst to scrum/project manager through architect or developer (depending on your previous experience and career objectives)
- From adapting solutions to optimizing processes/business value – you’ll contribute with your technological, business and process knowledge and experience
- You’ll be involved in various project cycles and activities – from assessment/market analysis, co-creation (design thinking, proof of concept, etc.), MVP delivery, to multi transformation program and roll in activities
- Keen on always learning and contributing, you’ll share your knowledge with other experts and increase it through qualification programs, certifications and exciting internal community activities
Targeted key skills
- Degree or diploma in an IT related area or similar, relevant for the role Experience in Salesforce solutions and/or ecosystem
- Experience in solutioning/architecture, project management and medium to large IT implementation advantageous
- Good communication skills in English and in one of the official CH languages (French, German or Italian)
- Eager to learn, create, innovate and willingness to travel
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: 0041 44 219-5005.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.