Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients’ businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Technology is one way we do this: we design the technologies of tomorrow and accelerate digital transformation. And your fresh ideas for implementing SAP FI/CO and S/4HANA for our clients will help bring us forward.
Does this sound right up your alley? Then do what you love in a position that lets you advance innovations at the cutting edge of IT trends – in a team you’ll love working with. And with our continuous individual training offers, you’ll never stop learning new things.
Make Accenture More You
- As a consultant, your SAP and process expertise will be an asset in optimizing the use of SAP modules in finance and controlling
- You will optimize the new S/4HANA Finance, Central Finance, Cloud, Fiori and Leonardo technologies, thus shaping the future for our clients
- In IT architecture, you will develop creative solutions for ensuring effective and efficient processes
- You will be responsible for overseeing the full cycle of S/4HANA roadmaps and implementation projects
That’s what we are expecting
- Degree, internship or work experience in a related field as well as SAP experience, particularly in the configuration and customization of FI (GL, AA, AP, AR) and/or CO (OM, PC, PA, CS, PCA) modules
- Accounting skills in accordance with Swiss GAAP FER, IFRS and US-GAAP
- Knowledge of accounting, costing and liquidity management processes
- Communication skills in German and English
- Problem-solving skills and client focus
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team email@example.com or give us a call: 0041 44 219-5005.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.