Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Supports Organizational Change Management (OCM) efforts by providing information on the “to be” solution.
- Develops and manages communication plans.
- Develops and manages training plans to inform end users with new functionality deployed across the organization.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the requirements then applies industry best practices and detailed knowledge of ServiceNow to design an optimal solution that supports the business process that meets or exceeds functional requirements.
- May also assist and sometimes lead test plan development and execution
- Leads internal development of business process story / requirement gathering.
- Provides process flow and other system diagramming.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- US Citizenship
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other technical major, OR at least 3 years of recent experience in change management
- 3+ years IT experience
- 1 year experience in a software development environment and 6 months experience working with ServiceNow OR 3+ years of relevant experience in business Analysis for system design, system architecture, business technical architecture, business system requirements definition, or similar.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong verbal skills, ability to present to senior leadership and stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills to assess process gaps and recommend best practice solutions
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Statement zur Chancengleichheit
Wir suchen Menschen mit eigenem Lebensentwurf und ungewöhnlichem Lebenslauf. Individuell statt uniform. Vielfalt statt Norm. Diversität ist unsere Stärke und eine wesentliche Komponente der Unternehmenskultur von Accenture. Wir fördern ein integratives und offenes Arbeitsumfeld, in dem sich jeder so zeigen kann, wie er ist. Bei Accenture ist jeder Bewerber willkommen: unabhängig von Herkunft, Nationalität, Glaube, Behinderung, Alter, Familienstand, Partnerschaftsstatus, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlecht und anderen gesetzlich geschützten Gründen.
Jobs In Deiner Nähe
USA WA - Seattle
Automation Tester - Seattle, WA
Sales Director, Security - Products
ReactJS Application Developer
Arbeiten bei Accenture
Arbeite dort, wo du inspiriert wirst, deine Stärken zu entdecken, und wo deine Talente gefördert werden. Schaffe Innovationen mit den neusten Technologien bei den coolsten Projekten, die du dir vorstellen kannst.