Location: Alexandria, VA
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
In this role you'll with a group of innovative scientists and expert story-tellers, who interact directly with clients to construct enduring and impactful solutions. You’ll have the opportunity to build the function of scouting and collecting latest information on long-term technology needs and companies’ in the area of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT), Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, and other emerging technologies enhancing Automotive, Manufacturing, and Energy Systems businesses. The Business Research Consultant will be involved in establishing a network of external sources towards identification of potential collaboration partners that may be of strategic interest to our clients.
- Develop key understanding of long-term technology and business development needs for the Corporation.
- Develop and prioritize a scouting or needs list of enabling long-term technologies by analyzing tech roadmaps and trends, pain points, and long term challenges.
- Map the technology space: start with understanding emerging technologies, but also explore beyond the current products and business lines.
- Participate in Silicon Valley Tech and New Venture events focused on emerging technologies, to know the pulse of the trends, network, and gather useful information.
- Identify incubators, start-ups, industry associations, analysts, peers, companies, academicians, venture investment community, and others to build into our network of informants and collaborators.
- Gather information, analyze it, update supervisor frequently, and publish emerging technology intelligence reports, briefings, and due diligence reports for internal stakeholders.
- Identify key technologies and companies that we should evaluate – partner with.
- Prepare relevant presentation materials as necessary or as instructed.
- Master's degree
- 5 years of financial and operational due diligence; with ability to (i) quickly evaluate the key questions, risks or upside to an investment opportunity, and (ii) prioritize and execute due diligence to flesh out these issues
- 5 years of experience executing financial analysis. Diving quickly into a business plan or financial model, identify and judge key drivers or vulnerabilities
- 4 year of experience consulting or experience in a similar field requiring client collaboration, presentation, and delivery
- 3 years experience combining data sets, extracting key variables, and creating new variables to enhance modeling
- 3 years experience performing basic ETL functions and understanding of data quality steps/measures
- US Citizenship required
- Advanced degree in finance, strategy, or an MBA
- Experience working with Investment Banks, PE/VC and other business investment organization
- Understanding of Professional Services or Investment Banking
- Digital product fluency and technical dexterity
- Able to quickly assess strengths and areas of improvement and execute technical analysis on new technologies
- Experience creating and presenting executive level briefings
- Experience preparing business development and account plans
- Experience managing due diligence pipelines
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Statement zur Chancengleichheit
Wir suchen Menschen mit eigenem Lebensentwurf und ungewöhnlichem Lebenslauf. Individuell statt uniform. Vielfalt statt Norm. Diversität ist unsere Stärke und eine wesentliche Komponente der Unternehmenskultur von Accenture. Wir fördern ein integratives und offenes Arbeitsumfeld, in dem sich jeder so zeigen kann, wie er ist. Bei Accenture ist jeder Bewerber willkommen: unabhängig von Herkunft, Nationalität, Glaube, Behinderung, Alter, Familienstand, Partnerschaftsstatus, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlecht und anderen gesetzlich geschützten Gründen.
Jobs In Deiner Nähe
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Veröffentlicht 1 Tag zurück
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Veröffentlicht 1 Tag zurück
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Veröffentlicht 1 Tag zurück
Arbeiten bei Accenture
Arbeite dort, wo du inspiriert wirst, deine Stärken zu entdecken, und wo deine Talente gefördert werden. Schaffe Innovationen mit den neusten Technologien bei den coolsten Projekten, die du dir vorstellen kannst.