Location: Alexandria, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to help our government reach their full potential. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we bring 360-degree customer views by going beyond just capturing and organizing data. We decode information that helps our clients use new technologies confidently. We provide the intelligent experience that employees and customers expect. Powered by innovation we drive digital transformation to enable new outcomes.
An inventor and a problem-solver. You thrive in a technology business. Curious and self-motivated, you’re always looking to dive deep into new technologies and meaningfully apply them. You want to improve the way the world works through automation and digital insights.
Participate in Silicon Valley Tech and New Venture events focused on emerging technologies
Map the technology space, from understanding emerging technologies, to exploring beyond the current products and business lines
Develop a scouting list of long-term technologies by analyzing tech road maps, trends, pain points, and challenges
Publish emerging technology intelligence reports, briefings, and due diligence reports for internal stakeholders
- Master's degree
- 5 years of financial and operational due diligence; with ability to (i) quickly evaluate the key questions, risks or upside to an investment opportunity, and (ii) prioritize and execute due diligence to flesh out these issues
- 5 years of experience executing financial analysis. Diving quickly into a business plan or financial model, identify and judge key drivers or vulnerabilities
- 4 year of experience consulting or experience in a similar field requiring client collaboration, presentation, and delivery
- 3 years experience combining data sets, extracting key variables, and creating new variables to enhance modeling
- 3 years experience performing basic ETL functions and understanding of data quality steps/measures
Bonus points if:
- You have an advanced degree in finance, strategy, or an MBA
- You have experience working with Investment Banks, PE/VC and other business investment organizations
- You understand Professional Services or Investment Banking
- You’re able to quickly assess strengths and areas of improvement and execute technical analysis on new technologies
- You have experience creating and presenting executive level briefings, preparing business development and account plans, and/or managing due diligence pipelines
This role requires US Citizenship with no dual US Citizenship accepted.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Statement zur Chancengleichheit
Wir suchen Menschen mit eigenem Lebensentwurf und ungewöhnlichem Lebenslauf. Individuell statt uniform. Vielfalt statt Norm. Diversität ist unsere Stärke und eine wesentliche Komponente der Unternehmenskultur von Accenture. Wir fördern ein integratives und offenes Arbeitsumfeld, in dem sich jeder so zeigen kann, wie er ist. Bei Accenture ist jeder Bewerber willkommen: unabhängig von Herkunft, Nationalität, Glaube, Behinderung, Alter, Familienstand, Partnerschaftsstatus, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlecht und anderen gesetzlich geschützten Gründen.
Jobs In Deiner Nähe
USA GA - Atlanta
Digital Marketing Strategy & Planning Lead
Identity & Access Management Consulting Senior Manager
Financial Services Social Lead
Arbeiten bei Accenture
Arbeite dort, wo du inspiriert wirst, deine Stärken zu entdecken, und wo deine Talente gefördert werden. Schaffe Innovationen mit den neusten Technologien bei den coolsten Projekten, die du dir vorstellen kannst.