GCP Data Engineering Consultant
Location: Montreal or Toronto
ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to begin a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Immersed in a digitally compassionate and innovation-led environment, here is where you can help top clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on the most ground-breaking projects imaginable.
Interested in building end-to-end marketing solutions for clients? Bring your talent and join Data which operates in the Interactive, Mobility and Analytics space. You will have opportunities to get involved in digital marketing, eCommerce and end-to-end mobility capabilities to help clients to improve productivity and more!
WORK YOU’LL DO
- Support GCP Data sales with the account team and provide SMA oversight to the delivery team for sold work
- Lead the business assessment and advise clients on Data Architect to overcome current challenges and/or unlock business opportunities
- Manage the needs of stakeholders and the Accenture delivery team to meet agreed scope and timelines
- Implement high performance solutions that deliver operational efficiencies, improve performance, and meet dynamic business demands
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 8 years’ experience or more of Data Management including hands-on implementations across Data Architecture with deep Google Cloud Platform experience
- Google professional architect certification at a minimum
- Hands on experience with GCP projects (need >2-3 yrs)
- Seasoned executive – Ability to present from a data strategy perspective (outside of GCP) and speak that language with maturity
- Data Strategy
- Data Engineering - Cloud (GCP), On-Prem
- Data Management – Metadata Integration, MDM, Governance, Quality, Lineage
- Operating model, Data and DevSec Ops
- Subject matter experience in Telcos (plus)
- Ability to deliver – What large scale initiatives the candidate has led and delivered (Agile)
Professional Skills Qualifications:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
- Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
LocationsOntario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.