ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Delivery Excellence is an exciting and growing team to be part of! We have highly developed project management skills that fit in to nearly all types of client projects, from Business Process Outsourcing to new Application Development. We focus on delivery excellence, creating repeatable, efficient, scalable, delivery solutions in which we are sourced to support global projects with over 500 clients. You will have the opportunities to be part of delivering high quality innovative differentiated solutions to our clients, manage small to large scale Portfolios, Programs and Projects as well as deliver functional and technical detailed requirements to clients’ business.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Product Owner your responsibilities include:
- Identifies and solves the top problems and ensures the final product meets the business need, delivers maximum value and delights users
- Facilitates trade-off decisions, when needed, by balancing business needs, customer experience and technical feasibility
- Takes responsibility and accountability for the product from conception to execution to delivery and maintenance
- Navigates organizational landscape and effectively manages stakeholder relationship to achieve a desired outcome
- Works with stakeholders to create, maintain and prioritize product and iteration backlogs for maximum efficiency
- Focuses on outcomes and not on role titles and recognizes that every organization will have different role definitions and expectations.
- Enables constant feedback loop to maximize the benefit of the customer and stakeholder feedback by synthesizing it and integrating it in the product roadmap
- Facilitates meetings for team cadence, cross platform coordination, discovery and framing, stakeholder governance etc.
- Pairs with client product owners and other partners to coach them on lean product development
- Guides the team to self-organize and empowers them to voice opinions and make decisions
- Supports the team by working towards removing obstacles and distractions
- Minimum of 5 years of exposure to delivering Product Roadmap in an Agile environment
- Minimum of 5 years of product management or Agile delivery experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 10 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Experience in Scrum, Lean, Kanban, JIRA
- Certification in Agile (CSM, CSPO, SA, SPC, etc)
- Exposure to software development and/or cloud modernization
- Strong organizational skills to plan, organize and schedule resources
- Experience with technical concepts and working with technical staff as needed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.