Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Why join Accenture’s Security team
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture’s Security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 5000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that we are able to offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
We are currently looking for professionals for our Digital Identity, Managed Security Services (MSS ) practice with extensive experience in the following:
• Proven success in leading a team
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Can apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as DI Security Manager likely will include:
• Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, supporting clients’ IAM application stack as a go to subject-matter-expert in operating large-scale IAM deployments.
• Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
• Identifying opportunity to optimize operations through automation and identifying other areas of improvements.
• Partner with IAM Leads, Business Stakeholders, Service Desk Leads, Infrastructure Teams, and Enterprise Architects to determine and define the technical architecture required to implement and support the Service
• Leverage Accenture or Client templates, tools and organizational strategy to define IAM services and ensure practices and processes are standardized and repeatable
• Running day-to-day operations with the ability to define future roadmaps as well as determining the ways/means to run the operations at reduced cost without impacting customer satisfaction
• Implementing automation/innovation opportunities to improve efficiency and bring value addition to the client
• Ensuring adequate/skilled staffing
• Establishing performance goals and priorities and managing performance
• Overall IT Operational experience of 7+ years with a minimum of 4 years of experience operating a digital identity application stack, ideally with a predominantly PAM solution like CyberArk or similar platform.
• Good working knowledge of Infrastructure (Cloud and On-premises), specifically around Virtualization, Server configuration, Operating System principals, Compute, Egress/Ingress Traffic, Virtual Private Configurations, Network Zoning and Firewall.
• At least 3 years of experience managing diverse workforce that operates remotely.
• Effective in producing results and achieving goals and objectives including meeting published SLA’s, KRI’s, and KPI’s
• Good understanding/exposure to ITIL and Service Management process and tools
• Advanced verbal, written communication skills, research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Effective skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely to senior leaders and business stakeholders, relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
• Must have or at least qualify for Federal Government security clearance
• Bilingual (English and French)
• Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
• Strong project/program management experience
• Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
• Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients
• Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
• High energy levels and commitment to stringent timelines
• Ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making
LocationsOntario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation based on human rights grounds (e.g., medical/disability, religious/creed, other) to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.