Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Applied Intelligence.
An experienced data modeler and architect that has proficiency and expertise that few data management professionals possess. You are a leader that has spent years helping clients to model and strategically deploy data and analytics to make their companies more effective and more efficient. Clients listen to you and rely on you to guide them through crucial digital transformations.
• Know the Accenture Unified Data Model constructs and how to apply to a variety of applications such as data warehousing, master data management, taxonomy, ontology, semantics, database design and more
• Work closely with the sales pursuit teams to properly position the Accenture Unified Data Models
• Shape client solutions while continuously engaging with key client delivery team and client personnel to guide the application and usage of AUDM effectively
• Train Accenture team members and client personnel on how to effectively apply and use the AUDM models either formally or informally
• Help advance and evolve the data model product including facilitating model governance and providing recommended updates to the AUDM content
Here’s what you need:
• Minimum 5 years of data modeling experience
• Data governance skills and ability to create business glossaries and/or taxonomies
• Extensive data management experience
• Experience developing data modeling solutions, which include the use of relational/3NF, and dimensional models
• Experience managing development of conceptual and logical data models. This may have included data modeling for application systems, data warehouse, operational data store (ODS), data marts, and data lakes on target platforms (SQL/NoSQL)
• Have proven, deep client relationships and the ability to drive the data model process forward
Bonus points if:
• Industry knowledge and experience. Greatest industry needs are: Financial services/Banking/Travel. It is helpful to have extensive expertise in applying analytics for two or more industries
• Other types of modeling including Data Vault, NoSQL modeling, graph modeling, and others
• Experience developing business glossaries or taxonomies
• Data Modeling tools experience such as ERwin, ER/Studio
• Data catalogue tools experience such as Collibra, Alation, Talend, Informatica Axon, etc.
• Knowledge of Len Silverston’s models, perhaps by reading or using The Data Model Resource Books
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Canada Ontario - Toronto
Digital Data Innovation Principal Director
Analytics and Insights
Posted 1 day ago
Digital Analytics Consultant
Analytics and Insights
Posted 8 days ago
ML Cloud Engineering Consultant
Analytics and Insights
Posted 9 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.