Position Title: Front office reception and operations
Provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, supporting Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies. Execute the services in their area(s) of responsibility under supervision for a small to moderate size location. Scope may include a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered on-site at an Accenture location. May include workspace set-up, A/V, catering, document, switchboard, reception, floor support and other location services. Carry out routine tasks according to guidelines and/or under supervision. Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Delivery of office operations services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
- Under supervision, complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, switchboard, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services.
- May process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy (less than 50% of their time.)
- May set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
- May provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed.
- May stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.).
- May provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., copiers and printers).
- May provide support related to on-site catering.
- May manage operations of communication center/switchboard on a daily basis.
- May greet/direct employees and visitors, issue visitor access cards, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
- May handle or coordinate process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
- May assist with customer retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guidelines.
- May act as a point of contact for external providers (e.g., cleaning contractors).
- May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed, and may serve as point of contact for managing the Workplace Solutions invoices for the location.
- May contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible office support / coordination and administrative experience
- Post-Secondary Education – college diploma or relevant certification
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in customer/vendor relationship management
- Experience in a corporate environment, with a large company an asset
- Experience with invoice processing an asset
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills including prioritization with ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Technologically savvy and easily adapts to learning new tools
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Anticipate and proactively act on internal and external clients/customers’ needs
- Listen and articulate stakeholder interests and expectations, while providing real-time information exchange
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Work must be carried out at reception desk
- Operate with structured work and break schedules
- Overtime may be required periodically
- Flexibility with work schedule may be required periodically
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 569,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.