The people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning (ML) and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Applied Intelligence.
A seasoned ML Cloud engineer with a unique blend of technical and business acumen. You want to apply your software engineering knowledge towards architecting and delivering scalable analytics & ML systems. You’ll solve real-world challenges and turn data into impactful products that drive tangible outcomes, and help clients lead the market.
What You’ll Do
• Use your deep expertise in cloud architecture and software engineering to solve complex client problems and design enterprise-grade solutions with operationalization of analytics & ML
• Develop scalable end-to-end workflow pipelines in multiple environments, across all parts of the enterprise and ML Ops journeys
• Develop robust pipelines for data, model, and concept deployment, building on best practices and accelerators for continuous integration, delivery and monitoring, facilitating operations & maintenance of solutions
• Create thought leadership materials and industrialized assets to be used for prospective clients
• Stay up to date on latest advancement in technologies, software engineering, and cloud engineering for analytics & ML
What We’re Looking For
• 3+ years software engineer building and shipping products with focus on operationalizing analytics & ML solutions to solve real-world problems
• 2+ years designing scalable architectures and expertise with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
• 1+ year building DevOps solutions, and customizing the ecosystem of services for enablement, including continuous integration, delivery, and monitoring
• Proficiency in Python, SQL or another language such as Java, Go, or C/C++
• Knowledge of open source microservices architecture such as Docker, Kubeflow, or Kubernetes
• 2+ years of experience presenting architecture to technical and non-technical audiences
Bonus Point If
• Graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience, e.g., Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering and Physics
• Certifications from a cloud service provider in Cloud Architecture, Engineering or DevOps
• A blend of analytics & machine learning capability, consulting expertise and industry experience
• Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
LocationsOntario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Canada Ontario - Toronto
Digital Data Innovation Principal Director
Analytics and Insights
Posted 1 day ago
Digital Analytics Consultant
Analytics and Insights
Posted 8 days ago
Canada New Brunswick - Fredericton
Analytics and Insights
Posted 12 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.