Reimagining business through experience. In order to unlock growth, organizations need a new partner—one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse — who can reinvent the front office across products, marketing operations, sales and commerce and customer service. At Accenture Interactive, we’re reimagining business through experience.
As part of our Interactive Summer Program, you’ll have a 10-week experience that mirrors the learning, networking and social events our Interactive Analysts enjoy along with hands on experience serving our clients. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Interactive.
Interactive Development Program (IDP)
IDP is a robust technology focused learning experience for interactive analysts. IDP provides opportunities to work across industry and geography; builds technical skills in high demand areas; leverages market trends, business processes, and digital landscapes to educate analysts in serving clients; and equips analysts with technology-based education and training forums, various professional and social engagements, and leadership opportunities throughout Accenture.
- Kick-start your summer in our Interactive Development Program to learn the latest skills
- Design Experiences that make people's lives better by reimagining industries, value propositions, products, services, and operating models
- Build Experiences by rewiring organizations with connected platforms and intelligence to enable customer-centric business process and culture
- Communicate Experiences to reach all audiences with bold ideas and marketing across every touchpoint
- Run Experiences by optimizing marketing programs in a complex world through new service models
- Leverage our alliances with leading companies – such as SAP, Adobe, Salesforce, IBM, among others – to drive and accelerate real business impact
Here’s what you need:
- Major in any subject that has pushed you to think critically and given you opportunities to solve problems with an intersection in Business and Technology
- Understanding and interest in digital marketing, analytics, social media, advertising and consumer behavior
- Work or coursework with design thinking, user story mapping, etc.
- Strong work ethic, solid technical aptitude, excellent communication skills, leadership, attention to detail, and experience working on a team
- Must be in final year of study in September 2022, graduating between December 2022 – September 2023
Bonus points if you:
- Have interests in Adobe, Google, Salesforce, etc.
- Have coursework with modern frameworks (ex. Anjular, React, Node, Spring, etc.)
- Have programming-related projects in Mobile Application Design (iOS, Swift, Android)
How to Apply
You must submit a resume and transcript for your application to be considered for an interview.
You will receive an invite to complete the digital assessment after submitting your application materials. The digital assessment must be completed within 3 calendar days. Note that this does not mean you have been selected to interview with Accenture. Please note that the application deadline varies depending on the analyst role and location you are interested in.
Application deadline is Friday, January 7th, 2022 at 12 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Canada Quebec - Montreal
Interactive Development Program - Consulting Analyst - Montreal NAELFY22
Posted 1 day ago
Canada Ontario - Ottawa
Consulting Development Program - Consulting Analyst - Applied Intelligence - Canada – Ottawa NAELFY22
Posted 1 day ago
Canada Quebec - Montreal
Consulting Development Program - Summer Analyst - Montreal NAELFY22
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.