A Strategy practice shaping the future of business and technology to create the roadmap for our clients’ futures. Every day we change the way the world works, for the better. Combining functional and industry expertise with an unrivalled understanding of technology, we use data analytics, human centered design, and digital tools to create business insights and drive change. We call it the Art and Science of Strategy and we are the market leader at this intersection.
As part of our Strategy Summer Program, you’ll have a 10-week experience that mirrors the learning, networking and social events our Strategy Analysts enjoy along with hands on experience serving our clients on their most strategic challenges and opportunities. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Strategy.
Given to inquiry, intellectually curious and eager to learn. You use critical and creative thinking along with analytics and data visualization tools to solve problems. You know that companies must navigate complexity with competitive agility. You’ve got the academic preparation, foundational skills, and aspirations to help companies turn disruption into opportunity through strategies that enable them to successfully execute with equal strength across growth, profitability, sustainability, and trust.
- Kick-start your summer in our Accenture Strategy Analyst Development Program to learn the latest strategy skills
- Work closely clients to analyze how their business is working today and how it could be improved for tomorrow
- Partner with your teammates to show support for their projects and lend your knowledge
- Dig in deep to research, analyze data charts and come up with great recommendations
- Practice sharing your vision with strong presentations and well-written reports
- Use data visualization skills, charts, graphs and other data models to bring your analysis to life
- Be an ambassador of our worldwide organization that promotes respect for the individual and recruitment of top talent
Here’s what you need:
- Major in any subject that has pushed you to think critically and given you opportunities to solve problems (i.e., business, economics, commerce, computer science, engineering, etc.)
- Are known for being analytical, looking at things from all angles and feel comfortable getting up in front of a group of people to lead workshops
- Must be in final year of study in September 2022, graduating between December 2022 – September 2023 and minimum overall GPA of 3.3
How to apply
You must submit a cover letter, resume, and transcript for your application to be considered for an interview.
You will receive an invite to complete the digital assessment after submitting your application materials. The digital assessment must be completed within 3 calendar days. Note that this does not mean you have been selected to interview with Accenture. Please note that the application deadline varies depending on the analyst role and location you are interested in.
Application deadline is January 7th, 2022 at 12pm ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.