Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career
Why Accenture join Accenture’s Security practice?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture Security helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 7000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it is able to offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as a Digital Identity Security Consulting Manager will likely include:
• Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing Identity & Access Management solutions across a variety of vendor products Microsoft Azure Identity Suite, SailPoint, Cyberark, Okta, Forgerock, Oracle and others.
• Leading client engagements and providing subject matter expertise to clients and engagement teams
• Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the account teams and clients.
• Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
• Assisting Accenture Leadership in business development activities such as client proposals, thought leadership and participation at industry events
• Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
• Helping grow Accenture’s security practice across North America through thought leadership and entrepreneurialism
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in I&AM, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with configuration and implementation of customer or enterprise IAM solutions including:
- Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources
- Request-based application and resource provisioning
- RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
- Role based resolution of approvers for request approval flows
- Single Sign-on
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting and implementation of IAM solutions across various service areas/groups.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Functional Skills
- Access Management
- Identity Governance
- Directory Services
- Identity Provisioning
- Identity Management
- Identity Management as a Service
- Minimum 3 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills:, Microsoft Azure identity Suite, SailPoint, Cyberark ForgeRock, Okta, CyberArk
- Bilingual in French and English preferred
- Exposure to I&AM practitioners and experts
- Prior work experience serving C-Level clients as a security consultant
- Industry-adopted security certifications (e.g. CISSP), as well as I&AM vendor or industry certification such as –
- IAM Vendor certifications
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Bachelor or higher degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, CIS,MIS, Engineering)
- Prior experience in deployment and implementation of custom applications
- Experience with any of the following security areas:
- Information risk, privacy, and strategy (i.e. security and privacy policies, or risk assessments, or security and privacy compliance);
- Application security; (i.e. application security testing or security integrations with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDL) )
- Infrastructure security; (i.e.- securing networks and servers or security monitoring)
- Data security or encryption
- Prior experience with any of the following:
- Identity and access lifecycle (e.g. provisioning, access certification)
- RBAC authorization models
- SSO technologies
- Federated access
- Privileged Access Management
- Directory Services, Virtual Directory
- Authentication Methods
- Entitlement and role management
- Industry standards such as OAUTH, OpenID Connect
- Understanding of messaging protocols such as JSON, REST, SOAP
- In possession of, or able to qualify for, Canadian security clearance strongly preferred
- Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
- Strong project/program management experience
- Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
- Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients
- Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
- High energy levels and commitment to stringent timelines
- Ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
LocationsOntario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.