Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career
Why join Accenture’s security practice?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture’s security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 7000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it can offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
Platform Security professionals help clients protect core enterprise applications such as ERPs, CRMs and other critical business platforms by hardening environments and improving monitoring security testing, governance, risk and compliance. Specific work includes creation and implementation of access controls, infrastructure security, ERP identity management and ERP governance, risk & compliance.
A platform security Manager has the following responsibilities:
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
• Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
• Configure security in SAP GRC AC to meet unique client security requirements
• Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty
• Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
• Conduct security and continuity assessment
• Assume responsibility for small components of engagements. May have greater role on small engagements
• Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that deliverables meet contract and work plan objectives
• Deliver services that meet Accenture Project Manager Specifications
• Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client
• Strong understanding of information security management principles, SAP application security implementation methodologies, role- based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery.
• Demonstrate experience
o 1) independently completing complex security related tasks
o 2) making major contributions in assuring deliverables meet contract and work plan objectives
o 3) taking on tasks of increased complexity
• Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
• Ability to independently create written deliverables and to participate in presentations
• Minimum 2 year experience of GRC-Access Control v10.1 or 12implementation skills (ARA, EAM, ARM, BRM)
• Minimum 3 years or 1 full lifecycle implementation of SAP GRC or S4 SAP implementation from plan, design, build, test, and operate phases. Multiple projects is a plus.
• Security hands on experience includes SAP Security Basics, SAP Authorization Concept, Roles/Activity Groups, and User Administration
• Minimum 4 year experience with role based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Industry recognized Professional Security certification (e.g. CISSP)
• Experience working for the Big 4 or Global SI is highly desired
• In possession of, or able to qualify for, Canadian security clearance strongly preferred
• Ability to travel 80-100%
• Nice to have
o SAP GRC Process Controls 10.1 or 12 implementation experience,
o SAP Single Sign on (SSO) implementation experience
o SAP Identity Management (IDM) implementation experience
o SAP Nextlabs authorization or export control experience
o SAP or infra Vulnerability or Patch Management including Application Scanning experience (static or dynamic)
o Data protection and privacy experience in assessments or securing data including but not limited to PII, GDPR in an SAP environment
o SAP Java system experience with role based security or SAP GRC AC integration – SAP Ariba, Concur, SuccessFactors, etc
o SAP security operations experience
Professional Skill Requirements
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
LocationsAlberta - Calgary,Ontario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Security Consulting Senior Manager - Retail Industry
Posted 6 days ago
Senior Consulting Manager, SAP Security and GRC
Posted 7 days ago
Security Operations Incident Specialist, Associate Manager
Posted 19 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.