There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology.
Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Salesforce.com professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing.
WORK YOU’LL DO
· Design and develop robust Salesforce solutions, leveraging Salesforce declarative (Creating Fields, Objects, Actions, Sharing Rules, Profiles, Permission sets, Processes, Flows, Workflows, Validation Rules etc.) or programmatic tools (Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, Lightning, Aura components)
· Act as a mentor to your colleagues, be a learning path guide, encourage best practices, review and propose self-development activities
· Stay on top of Salesforce ecosystem latest trends, progress the Salesforce Certification path, keep your Trailhead profile impressive
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years of experience with Salesforce development
· Minimum 2 years of experience in custom development using APEX or Visualforce / Lightning
· Hands on experience with Flows and Process builder, ability to articulate on bulk triggers
· Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
· At least one of the following Salesforce certifications: Administrator, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I
Preferred Skills Requirements:
· Vlocity certifications will be considered as an advantage.
· Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
· Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
· Good oral and written communication skills in English
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Experience with multiple Salesforce clouds such as service cloud, sales cloud and/or marketing cloud as well as industry solutions
Knowledge of Apex Data Loader and Salesforce DX
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.