Business Strategy Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
The Strategy Manager applies deep business strategy development, architecting value, and operating model architecture skills to influence client agendas through business insight. Partners with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues at the intersection of business, technology, and operations. Provides deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
To succeed in today's fast-paced industry, clients must expect the unexpected and have the right blend of digital strength, marketplace differentiation and strategic operations. Accenture helps clients achieve all of that - and more. We live in a digital world where industries are colliding and the path to profitability is shifting, forcing resources and retailers to fundamentally change their business models. It is an era of change everywhere where digitization is ubiquitous and happening at scale. Depending on growth from stores is an idea of the past. In the near future, all growth will come from digital or be influenced by it.
Strategy professionals help clients develop corporate strategies, make strategic M&A decisions, structure effective business and operating models, and transform their business, all in an effort to grow their business while maintaining or reducing costs.
Business Strategy professionals help General Managers of Business Units with issues such as assessing business performance, instilling business simplification strategies, reinventing a broken business, and entering new markets for growth.
A professional at this level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for areas(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (in in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum 5+ years of Strategy consulting experience from a Tier 1 consulting firm
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working at the intersection of Business and Technology (Operating Models, digital disruption)
- Practical knowledge and understanding of Analytics and Digital technologies
- Understanding of what is takes for a strategy to be executed
- Must have a high-level understanding on how ecosystems fit into the digital world, and how digital technology is changing business
- Well networked with client executives in the Canadian Corporate landscape
- Demonstrated ability to leverage network and experience to originate opportunities, pipeline, and Consulting deals
- Experience running large complex transformative programs
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team- oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to prioritize the issues and present solutions
- Ability to shape a value proposition
- Ability to hold conversations with C-suite level clients
- Experience with Market Entry, Pricing, Market Agenda
- Experience driving major transformations from an efficiency and effectiveness angle
- ZBX experience and skills preferred
- Master's Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation based on human rights grounds (e.g., medical/disability, religious/creed, other) to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Canada Ontario - Toronto
Technology Strategy Consultant
Posted 7 days ago
Canada Ontario - Toronto
Technology Strategy Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Supply Chain and Operations - Sourcing & Procurement Strategy Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.