Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Rave EDC System Manager will manage the overall account for service delivery and business excellence. They will manage operations on a day-to-day basis, account for all client deliverables, incorporate business best practices into the assigned process and facilitate knowledge sharing across organizational / industry boundaries. They will provide leadership and vision for the Accenture Applied Life Sciences Solutions domain.
- Work with Accenture enabling services to ensure uptime of services, facilities, and infrastructure
- Work with HR and recruitment to ensure timely mobilization of manpower (including definition of JDs and selection of candidates if required).
- Program manage overall delivery of the account across locations.
- Ensure adherence to output targets at desired quality levels on a day-to-day basis and for each deliverable.
- Ensure optimum deployment of people and resources to deliver business results. Ensure efficiency and quality of operations.
- Manage the operations/process leads and ensure the individual and group performance targets are achieved.
- Manage load sharing across teams and cross training for better productivity.
- Analyze management information system (MIS) and take corrective action where required.
- Utilize appropriate methods to gather process effectiveness and improvement feedback and identify gaps in process functionality.
- Work with process owners to proactively resolve differences. Define issues, organize cross project sub-teams, and review recommendations.
- Design metrics to evaluate the benefits of process improvements.
- Ensure continuous improvements via measures like Business Excellence.
- Perform process diagnostics, blueprinting when required.
- Support and implement Digital technologies/ Industry leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics based solutions.
- Responsible for stakeholder reporting with information and cost details.
- Communicate strategies/initiatives across the teams.
- Manage programmes to grow skills and experience within the Engagement.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by the leadership.
- Working knowledge on ITIL and ITSM services, Application Lifecycle Management.
- EDC system implementation, integrations, and migrations work experience.
- Ensure day-to-day interaction/ coordination with client where required (system downtime, project deliverables, timelines, issue escalations, etc.).
- Active member of governance meetings and ensure decision records are implemented.
- Responsible for cost management, including providing inputs for financial proposals and reviews; accountable for budget adherence.
- Ensure adherence by self/team, to regulatory and compliance requirements relevant as per Industry requirements.
- Responsible for staff assigned to the engagements (working with the HR and Career Managers) including training, succession planning, morale, communication, and resolution of any personnel issues.
- Responsible for timely completion of the performance management process in a fair and consistent manner.
- Responsible for ensuring the career development for direct reports.
- Minimum of 8 years of Operations Service Delivery experience
- Minimum of 5 years in Life Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years in a client facing role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of experience with RAVE Medidata is highly preferred
- Experience in negotiating with and influencing others to meet challenging goals.
- Strong analytical skills to facilitate detecting and resolving data problems encountered.
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines, regulatory guidelines or relevant Industry regulations.
Professional Skill Qualifications:
- Excellent project planning and management skills.
- Creative approach to problem solving and good lateral thinking skills.
- Good leadership abilities.
- High energy and drive to lead large teams.
- Comfortable in working in a dynamic business environment.
- Must be self-motivated, with the ability to follow through on assignments without direct supervision, very attentive to detail, capable at multitasking across projects and able to effectively contribute in a team environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.