We are Technology Strategy and Advisory and we design and execute industry-relevant reinventions that allow organizations to realize exceptional business value from technology. Our vision is to become the world’s leading advisors in harnessing technology and innovation as a force to reinvent and improve every business. Our mission is to architect and realize exceptional value from technology for our clients.
The Technology Advisory Senior Manager leads in driving insights and recommendations to help c-level clients implement effective technology solutions. The Senior Manager understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes.
An Advisory passionate professional with tons of experience in technology, leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise? Advising clients on data-driven technology strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, a love of continual learning and you are intrigued by new challenges. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses—an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and collaboration skills? You have both in spades, and as a Senior Manager you’re a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
- Serve as a long-term trusted advisor and partner by providing Thought Leadership and profound knowledge of market trends to our clients
- Use your strong understanding of a specific industry, client or technology and function as expert to advise senior leadership
- Lead projects that deliver world-class business technology solutions and make sure clients are positioned for long term success and create practical roadmaps
- Manage budgeting and forecasting activities and build financial proposals
- Manage end-to-end projects and has reported and escalated to C-level executives
- Create expert content and take part in professional forums
- Use your strong ability to present, convince and influence technology client Senior Leadership
- Turn vision into action and provide continuous guidance on execution and implementation
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
*Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 3 years of Advisory experience at a consulting firm
- Minimum 5 years of experience in at least 1 of the example offerings (Cloud Transformation, Industry & New Technology, Technology ROI/Cost Take Out, Operating Model, Modern Architecture, Data-Driven Enterprise
- Minimum 5 years of experience writing business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or IT transformation
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading or managing small teams effectively including planning/structuring analytical work, facilitating team workshops, and developing technology strategy recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You have shown critical thinking, ability to question decisions and provide creative solutions
- You have broad, diverse experience and knowledge of major technologies (legacy to emerging)
- You can manage junior members of the team and can groom them for more responsibility
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage relationships with clients
- You have strong presentation skills: ability to synthesize information and the ability to bring a message forward
- You have the ability to create and drive executive messaging
- You lead in driving insights and recommendations using data models and visualization tools, demonstrated advanced research skills
- You can develop practical roadmaps that support the enabling of technology transformation
- You can manage a variety of projects with increased complexity
- You have developed project management abilities and have reported and escalated on time to managerial level
LocationsOntario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.