We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Accenture’s security practice
Accenture’s security practice delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet —and redefine—the needs of the digital era. You’ll help our clients—including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world—transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
Accenture’s Security Strategy and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions for managing the risk of enterprise systems, applications and data through policies and controls, risk assessments, and issues and exception management. These professionals advise clients on building robust risk management and security programs, identifying and mitigating risks, establishing security policies and practices, implementing security controls, and educating stakeholders.
Proven success in leading a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Can apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients
The Work (Role Responsibility)
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as National Integrated Risk Management Lead will include:
• Establish, manage and grow an Integrated Risk Management practice nationally
• Drive high-profile and high-impact projects involving complex GRC and risk management challenges.
• Perform gap assessments between security and risk leading practice frameworks and clients’ risk and control frameworks and advise on remediating gaps.
• Create budgets, staffing requirements, and privacy and security direction for long-term, 5+ year strategies.
• Design and establish or transform IT risk management, governance, and compliance programs based on clients’ business structures, strategies, and priorities.
• Advise on, develop, and implement processes around risk identification, assessment, and remediation, including issues management, exception management, vendor risk management policy management, and security incident and vulnerability response.
• Advise on and assist clients to implement GRC platforms and solutions.
• Collaborate and lead meetings with diverse high-level stakeholders, including C-suite, IT operations, system architects, security professionals, and business leads.
• Develop training materials and other communications to increase employee understanding and awareness of security and risk issues.
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
• Communicate GRC technology capabilities into business terms for executive stakeholders.
Here’s What You Need (Basic Qualifications)
• Minimum of 4 years hands on experience implementing GRC platforms such as Archer
• Minimum of 6 years professional experience related to information technology, information security, vendor risk, IT risk, IT audit, IT compliance, or privacy.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience with Operational Consultant with strong project management and organizational change management skills, strong critical thinking and analytical skills; Service Management Consulting experience combined with ServiceNow mobile capabilities and experience with the following ServiceNow applications:
o IT Business Management (Project, Portfolio, Demand, Agile Dev, Test Mgt)
o ITOM (Orchestration, Discovery, Service Mapping)
o GRC (Policy & Compliance, Risk)
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Industry recognized Professional Security certification (CISSP/CISM)
• Experience working for the Big 5 consulting firms is highly desired
• PMP preferred
• Ability to lead a team and counsel others is a must
• Archer or ServiceNow certification
• Experience integrating GRC platforms with other security tools
• Experience with security and risk frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001, ISO 31000, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-30, and/or PCI))
• Agile software delivery methodology experience
• Experience with MetricStream, OpenPages, or RSAM is also relevant but not required
• Archer skills such as:
o Data Feeds
o On Demand Applications
o Advanced Workflow
o Data Driven Events
o Record Permissions
o Archer Control Panel
o Workspaces, Dashboards, iViews, Reports
o Application Builder
o Archer version 6.x (6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, or the current version 6.5)
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to lead and manage dynamic multi-region teams
• Ability to attract, grow and retain talent
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Related Jobs Near You
USA VA - Ashburn +More
Security Automation Engineer - Location Negotiable
Posted 3 days ago
USA VA - Ashburn +More
Client Dedicated SOC & Security Analyst
Posted 4 days ago
USA VA - Ashburn +More
Compliance/Controls Testing Lead
Posted 11 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.