Title: Cloud Operations and Optimization Delivery Manager
ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to begin a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Immersed in a digitally-compassionate and innovation-led environment, here is where you can help top clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on the most ground-breaking projects imaginable.
Immerse yourself in a supportive ecosystem that values your individuality and encourages you to innovate, ideate and disrupt. We recognize that it's the diversity of our people that makes us stronger, smarter and more effective as a team.
Accenture Cloud First is a new, multi-service group that brings together the full power and breadth of Accenture’s industry and technology capabilities, ecosystem partnerships, offers a full spectrum of cloud services to help maximize the benefits of cloud. Cloud Operations and Optimization team, under Cloud First, focuses on Infrastructure and Cloud operation and optimization services to help clients unlock the full value of being in the cloud. We provide Infrastructure and Cloud managed services, including data center and cloud, Network, Workplace and Service Management by leveraging Run Different approaches. We implement scalable, high-performance solutions that meet the need of today’s corporate and digital applications using cloud infrastructure technologies and software-defined infrastructure. We develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation (including operating model) and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
WORK YOU’LL DO
- Manage day-to-day cloud service delivery and responsible for the delivery quality and ensure delivery within scope, time and cost limits
- Provide deep skills and experience in Cloud Operation and Optimization Delivery Manager roles
- Actively participate in driving new cloud business by supporting Account Teams and Accenture Leadership in the local market
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR
- Cloud Certification with a major public cloud provider such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform
- 5+ years of proven technology project delivery management experience, especially with public and hybrid cloud
- 5+ years of cloud transformation project experience, including cloud migration, operation and optimization
- Deep understanding of various cloud layers, technologies and environments such as multi-tenant, private, hybrid cloud etc. as well as the platforms and tools required to optimize the cloud consumption.
- Background in Technology Operations experience with large enterprise clients, efficient and effective delivery of cloud services and related methodologies to monitor costs, automate cloud service management processes, improve efficiency, deliver value and take corrective actions if required.
- Successful long-term enterprise client relationship management
Professional Skills Qualifications:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
- Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.