There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to create a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
YOUR ROLE: Senior Front End Developer (Angular)
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Create responsive web applications using React and Angular
- Research and recommend functional libraries to expedite development
- Recommend the development of an inhouse or Open Source UI Components library
- Build intuitive DevOps piplines for Single Page Application (SPA) deployments into one of the main cloud providers
- Automate processes within the DevOps pipeline; identify opportunities for efficiency gains and reducing time-to-market, and enabling continuous delivery
- Ensure high code quality through automated unit and functional testing
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts to provide leadership perspective on front and backend technologies and their overall impact on the creative process
- Scope out project deliverables and formulate a plan for development
- Work within an Agile product team comprised of technical, product and business team members to deliver exceptional products.
- Work closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience working on Frontend development (Preferbly in Angular)
- Must have 3+ years of expreince with Angular
- 2+ years of experince with Springboot
- 5+ years of working knowledge with:
- React, Angular, Git, Jenkins and CI/CD server
- Must be eligible for enhanced reliability security clearance
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced production deadline-driven environment both internal and client facing
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s a plus) in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years of experience with:
- Responsive Design methodologies and techniques
- CSS Preprocessors (LESS or SASS)
- 3+ years of working knowledge with:
- Zeplin, Sketch, Adobe XD
- Experience using Agile methodologies for developing applications
- Experience in creating project estimates, defining scope requirements, and structuring projects
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy while adhering to W3C and accessibility guidelines
- You’re excited by the prospect of learning a new technologies as needed. You’ve used or are interested in learning about backend development with Java and Spring
- Cloud certifications with any major cloud provider: Google, AWS or AZURE for Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.