Position Title: Corporate Development Transaction Service Specialist
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
Job Description: CDTS Specialist, V&A
Support North American Ventures & Acquisitions team for acquisitions, joint ventures and equity investments. Principal responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Participate in V&A pipeline development
• Evaluate and summarize V&A prospect information discovered through marketing materials, public filings, meetings & calls, and various other sources
• Develop financial models to evaluate a target's financial projections
• Perform comprehensive financial valuations involving discounted cash flow, accretion dilution and comparable company/transaction analysis
• Program manage diligence efforts amongst internal and external parties
• Help compile summary materials for internal management and Investment Committee approval
• Perform industry and financial analysis leading to investment recommendations
• Ensure smooth transition from diligence to post-closing integration team
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or Economics
• Minimum of 2 years at a large corporation (i.e. Fortune 500) as a 'hands on' financial analyst with strong financial skills
• Buy side or Sell side M&A life cycle experience
• Knowledge in applying US GAAP
• Enrolled in CFA/CPA program preferred
• Proficiency in Excel, financial concepts (NPV, IRR, Payback, etc.) and accounting concepts and budgeting
• Knowledgeable and/or proficient in financial modeling
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Detail oriented
• Well organized, self-starter
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal
• Ability to interface with multiple levels of management and departments
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Personal confidence, complimented with sound business judgement
• Analytical mind set, but engaging communication style
• Ability to travel and work on-site at Accenture field offices and client locations (can be up to 70% travel)
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Tax Data Analytics Lead
Posted 2 days ago
Corporate Development and Transaction Services Specialist
Posted 4 days ago
Corporate Development Transaction Services (CDTS) Specialist
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.