Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How? We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond. Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization.
An HR pro who knows that helping companies redefine how work gets done is vital to success in the digital age. You’ve got the skills, the know-how and the tools to help us and our clients understand what the future of work will look like and to help companies make the change. And you know how to help teams learn from your experience and build our reputation with clients.
- Use digital technologies to build new capabilities that establish HR as a partner and coach for businesses
- Support HR-enabled workforce experience strategies, including AI-enabled HR
- Spot the HR capabilities needed to deliver future work
- Guide HR and management on important areas for investment
- Identify tools HR can use to help the business, including the roles of leaders and managers in future work
- Maintain HR’s role in designing and creating the employee experience, together with other areas that affect the complete employee lifecycle process and ‘moments that matter’
- Support HR assessments and make recommendations taking into account employee experience
- Advise management on how HR can help companies do Digital Transformation including redesigning work, and Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Help define and implement new HR processes and use tools like Digital HR, Workday, SuccessFactors, and Oracle
- Assist management to structure, plan and implement Human Resources Management projects from start to finish
- Help Accenture with business development including proposals and client relationships
- Build our T&O practice by helping with market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, and knowledge management
- Be ready to build those air miles with travel as needed
Here’s what you need:
- At least 5 years’ working as a consulting practitioner
- At least 3 years’ of HCM experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got at least 5 years’ experience working in consulting on HCM and related technologies
- You’ve got at least 5 years’ experience in 3 or more of the following areas:
- HR Transformation
- HR IT Strategy
- HR Operational Model Design
- You know how to design and roll out projects using HR Enterprise Resource Planning tools like Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, ServiceNow
- You’re familiar with digital tools like HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Canada Ontario - Toronto
Digital Media Audience Strategist
Posted 2 days ago
Core Banking Consultant
Posted 10 days ago
Canada Ontario - Toronto
Supply Chain & Operations, Senior Manager
Posted 10 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.