The Experience Agency
Accenture Interactive is a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own Experience from start to finish. The marketing landscape has dramatically changed: consumers want the same kind of Experience with every brand they encounter; there is a powerful convergence of marketing and technology; and brands are no longer built through advertising, but through Experiences. In order to unlock growth, marketing organizations need a new breed of agency—one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse to enable them to design, build and run the best Experiences on the planet. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/accentureinteractive.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
· Lead and manage teams that will perform assessments, develop strategies, and deliver roadmaps to help clients understand and evolve their existing digital analytics and personalization capabilities.
· Design, develop, and implement measurement solutions that tie organizational objectives to digital marketing capabilities while communicating the value to a senior client audience.
· Lead teams and manage clients through strategy and deployment of digital analytics platforms and services across digital properties including mobile web and apps.
· Lead the orchestration of martech platforms leveraging data and analytics to execute personalization and optimization use cases.
· Clearly and effectively demonstrate Accenture’s thought leadership in the digital analytics and personalization.
· Support and lead digital analytics and personalization Business Development including proposal and solution architecture.
· Define organization processes and operating model to support the development of a digital analytics capability.
· Be a strategic and technical advisor to client and account teams.
· Minimum of 7 years of experience in digital marketing and digital data / analytics
· Minimum of 7 years of experience using, installing and / or customizing digital analytics, tag management, and / or customer data solutions
· Minimum of Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economics, mathematics, or technical specialty
· Ability to manage multiple teams on and offshore responsible for implementing and operating a digital analytics program.
· Deep technical understanding of how digital analytics and tag management solutions are deployed and architected across various data platforms.
· Ability to complete complex tool deployments across product suites like Adobe Experience Cloud and Google Marketing Platform / Google Cloud Platform.
· Deep knowledge of strengths and weaknesses across technology providers.
· Ability to architect a digital customer data architecture and support the deployment delivery.
Set Yourself Apart
· Experience delivering and managing client-facing projects in consulting, agency or other business-related services.
· Experience selling and solutioning large-scale programs oriented around data and analytics.
· Experience performing advanced analytics on digital data sources and working within cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure).
· Experience developing reporting and advancing data visualization capabilities with new or existing tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.).
· Experience with data and analytic tools such as such as SQL, Excel-pivot tables, SAS, UNIX.
· Solid Knowledge of data integration techniques and processes (Data matching & key vendors, data fusion & key partners, etc.).
· Passionate about data, analytics and technology (ex: avid consumer of TED talks and Wired Magazine)
Professional Skill Requirements
· Ability to take complex solutions and make them simple to explain and digest
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Strong sales and client facing presence
· Strong attention to detail
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network EPM Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network EPM Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network EPM Senior Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.