ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to begin a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Immersed in a digitally-compassionate and innovation-led environment, here is where you can help top clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on the most ground-breaking projects imaginable.
Immerse yourself in a supportive ecosystem that values your individuality and encourages you to innovate, ideate and disrupt. We recognize that it's the diversity of our people that makes us stronger, smarter and more effective as a team.
Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure is a high performing team to join! We architect, design, build, test and deploy agile and cost-effective Network, Workplace and Service Management solutions leveraging Cloud and as-a-Service based approaches. We implement scalable, high performance solutions that meet the need of today’s corporate and digital applications using cloud infrastructure technologies and software defined infrastructure. We develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation (including operating model) and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Assessing cloud operations including platforms (e.g. ServiceNow, Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) and processes (e.g. incident, event, fulfillment & orchestration)
- Capturing stories by participating in Agile methods
- Creating functional design and build of cloud operating capabilities
- Leading client workshops, creating presentation material
- Leading small teams (e.g. 2-5 resources) and working with resources across the globe
1 – 2 years experience with:
- Cloud operations including ServiceNow, Azure, AWS and GCP
- Integration of cloud platforms to enable operations
- Service Management leading practice
- Awareness of the following methodologies ITIL, SRE and DevOps
- Secret Security Clearance is an asset (resided in Canada for the past 10 years)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
- Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.