CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A leader in digital finance with an eye for problem-solving. The more complex the challenge, the better. You’re quick to see solutions where others see obstacles, which is why clients count on you for sound financial counsel. By developing solutions that improve operational efficiency, track compliance, and increase revenue, you and your team are ready to tackle the challenges clients face today and those waiting around the corner.
- Help clients start the process of modernizing their finance functions by consulting with internal and external teams to set strategy and goals, then prioritizing your team’s workflow
- Provide the CFO with the right data to drive shareholder value
- Manage engagement risk, project economics, deliverable content, and ensure client buy-in
- Be a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Encourage innovation from team members; support their ideas and career goals
- Create strategies and blueprints that use machine learning to improve operations and refine processes (procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report)
- Oversee clients’ digital transformations, help them simplify workflows and find new revenue streams (FinTech apps, blockchain technology, virtual and augmented reality)
- Find Cloud ERP and Enterprise Value solutions for clients and share best practices across the industry
- Grow the practice by owning the new business proposal process
- Stay on top of current regulations, trends, and technologies influencing digital finance, analytics, and the CFO ecosystem
Here’s what you need:
- 8-12 years of finance and management consulting experience
- 8-12 years of deep industry experience in Banking, Insurance, Retail or Consumer Packaged Goods through consulting or industry role
- 8-12 years of experience with finance functions (analytics, forecasting, core finance), including operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices
- 8-12 years of experience leading projects and/or teams
- Bachelor's degree
Bonus points if:
- You’re a pro when it comes to engagement – plus business, practice, and people development
- You’ve designed finance, accounting, planning, forecasting, or reporting solutions
- You’ve worked with these FinTech solutions: Anaplan, Hyperion, BPC, OBIEE, Tableau, and Fusion
- You’re comfortable with ERP technology and know your way around SAP, Oracle, Workday
- You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
- You are a CPA, CPA CMA/CGA
** Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity At Accenture, inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and embedded in our core values. We are committed to creating a workforce where our people can feel comfortable, be themselves and contribute. Like Canada itself, Accenture employees represent a tremendous variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs, backgrounds and languages. We offer an inclusive environment regardless of personal characteristics such as ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability. Requesting an Accommodation Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired. If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter. Other Employment Statements Job candidates are not required to disclose any offence for which a pardon has been granted.
LocationsOntario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network EPM Consultant
Posted 4 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network EPM Manager
Posted 4 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network EPM Senior Manager
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.