ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to create a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in a digitally driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with clients to Interpret and translate client requirements into a technology solution, with the supported effort and staffing plans. The technology solution should be differentiated, competitive and leverage the optimal onshore/offshore mix and cost structure.
- Understand the client’s requirements and determine the necessary estimating factors (widget counts, complexity factors, coverage, skill mix, delivery center strategies, online and batch requirements) to drive the overall solution
- Bring together functional and technical experts from the different areas (SAP, MSFT, Automation, Cloud) etc.. to drive the overall solution architecture and estimates.
- Present the solution, Drive sign-off on the technology solution and determine appropriate service delivery locations (onshore, offshore mix) and related costs.
- Design solutions that are modular and can be replicated and look for replication opportunities for solution being developed.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- At least 10 years of work experience with leading and performing as a Solution Architect in Leading IT Services Company/Industry
- Experienced in developing solutions for Application Support and System Integrations from requirements stemming out of RFP, RFI and/or client interactions
- Solution estimating experience across a wide range of technologies such as (SAP, Automation, Testing, etc.)
- Experience in leading large transformation deals or medium to large scale projects.
- Knowledge of industry trends, solutions, technologies in the individual’s chosen area
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong Analytical and computation skills
- Desirable to have certification in one of the Cloud Technologies (Google, AWS or Azure) and have managed solutioning deals involving Cloud
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Supply Chain Operations Solution Sr Architect
Posted 13 days ago
Software & Platform Operations Solution Architect
Posted 20 days ago
Federal - Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Solution Architect
Posted 22 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.