Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career
Why join Accenture’s security practice
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture’s security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 7000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it can offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
As part of Accenture’s Managed Security Services we manage, maintain and enhance global cybersecurity operations’ capabilities to detect, proactively hunt for and respond to advanced cyberattacks against our clients. Specific offerings include security monitoring; threat intelligence; managed detection & response (MDR); security tools & infrastructure management; managed hunting and response; and vulnerability management.
Accenture’s Cyber Defense Services assess client cyber resiliency through high-touch, technical and advisory services. We are looking for someone to lead the Cyber Investigation, Forensics & Response (CIFR) practice in Canada; helping clients detect, respond and recover from threat actors and breaches impacting business operations, using incident response, forensics & investigation and threat hunting.
CIFR is seeking qualified candidates to lead its investigations, incident response, forensics and client remediation advisory services efforts. Successful candidates will be able to manage multiple projects, while remaining highly engaged in technical efforts, relating to investigation activities. Full position responsibilities are as follows:
• Manage all forensic, incident response and corporate investigations client engagements, including management of other resources assigned. This includes being responsible for coordinating onsite and remote responses to client intrusions.
• Work with executive leadership to develop the CIFR cyber investigations practice and accordingly, build and manage the practice in accordance with established company goals.
• Conduct and lead efforts relating to evidence collection, malware analysis, forensics and other analysis pertinent to client engagements.
• Lead and coordinate resources for CIFR advisory services efforts relating to remediation efforts for CIFR clients.
• Develop and review deliverables relating to cyber investigation services, in coordination with customer and other parties involved such as external counsel.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Requires proactive identification, definition and solving of complex problems that impact the direction of the business or work effort where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of Accenture
• Requires development and execution of strategy to achieve key business objectives in area of responsibility
• Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiation or influencing on critical matters.
• Wide latitude in decision making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
• Decisions have a major and lasting impact on areas outside of own responsibility
• Manages large complex teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
• 10+ years of incident response, forensics and investigations processes.
• Deep technical knowledge of methods utilized for evidence collection, maintenance of chain of custody and associated documentation, evidence storage and analysis and evidentiary reporting
• 10+ years working with or in Security Operations Center performing incident investigations and forensics
• 10+ years working with intrusion detection systems (e.g., snort) and tools (e.g., tcpdump, Wireshark)
• Deep knowledge of modern IT security controls such as authentication and identity management, security enhanced network architectures and application based controls
• Experience leading the business development and sales capture process with extensive leadership contacts
• The ability to be methodical, well organized and detail orientated about all aspects of work.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Industry recognized Professional Security certification (e.g. CISSP)
• Experience working for the Big 4 or Global SI is highly desired
• Knowledge of cyber defense vendors and product capabilities
• In possession of, or able to qualify for, Canadian security clearance strongly preferred
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to lead and manage dynamic multi-region teams
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
LocationsOntario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.