- Design and develop robust Salesforce solutions, leveraging Salesforce declarative (Creating Fields, Objects, Actions, Sharing Rules, Profiles, Permission sets, Processes, Flows, Workflows, Validation Rules etc.) or programmatic tools (Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, Lightning, Aura components)
- Act as a mentor to your colleagues, be a learning path guide, encourage best practices, review and propose self-development activities
- Stay on top of Salesforce ecosystem latest trends, progress the Salesforce Certification path, keep your Trailhead profile impressive
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Salesforce development
- At least 2 years of experience in custom development using APEX or Visualforce / Lightning
- Hands on experience with Flows and Process builder, ability to articulate on bulk triggers
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
- At least one of the following Salesforce certifications: Administrator, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I
- Vlocity certifications will be considered as an advantage.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with multiple Salesforce clouds such as service cloud, sales cloud and/or marketing cloud as well as industry solutions
- Knowledge of Apex Data Loader and Salesforce DX
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
- Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.