- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to out of the box (preferred) / custom solutions using the Salesforce and Vlocity platform.
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- Experience working in Agile Methodology and Agile concepts
- Should be able to manage deployments using ANT and support Production deployments
- Must have Salesforce data migration experience
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience with strong programming Languages – APEX, Visualforce.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience with Omniscripts, Product Catalog / EPC, Actions, Guided Selling, DataRaptor, Cards, data packs, Templates, CPQ API, CLM.
- Minimum of one-year experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework
- A minimum of one-year experience with integrations using REST & SOAP API’s
- Angular JS, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap Responsive Web Components for UI development on Vlocity
- Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning)
- Process modeling tools and best practices
- Telco BSS OM
- Vlocity deployments, Node.js
- Vlocity Developer / admin (MUST)
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.