Accenture’s SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built myConcerto, a mix of SAP and Accenture that helps lead our clients to big wins. Ready to learn as much as you can? We train our people on "new" SAP like SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and Cloud, and we offer classes and support through our 50,000+ member community. It’s also nice to know our hard work doesn’t go unrecognized. We’ve got over 70 SAP awards—more than any other partner—and we’re the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower? Using your know-how to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable working in teams and leading projects as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. And you’re up for traveling regularly to client sites.
- Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs, whether domain- or platform-led
- Show clients how they can use SAP to solve their business problems
- Work in a team where you wear lots of hats – interacting with clients, managing workstreams, collaborating with other teams – and where you may need to be in charge
- Run the workstream and/or project activities you’ve been given
- Interact with all workstreams – technical, reports, conversion, change management, project management and more
- Tweak current methods, tools and procedures to create solutions that meet clients’ needs
- Check business requirements to find configuration solutions
- Keep a record of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Aligning technology with business strategy and goals they work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes
- Act as an expert internally and externally for your deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise
- Minimum 4 years of SAP transformation, technical advisory or consulting experience, or 8 years of equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of combined SAP CRM and SD experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Project, Large Workstream, or Client Lead on a large SAP transformational project with on- and off-shore resources
- Must be fully fluent in French and English
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- You’ve got external consulting experience
- You know how SAP’s business development process works and you can help clients understand how SAP will help their company do more
is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of
services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations,
with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched
experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries —
powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent
Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120
countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their
performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Appian Digital / Process Automation Architect
Business & Technology Integration
Workday Certified Learning Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Workday Integrations Sr Analyst - Studio
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.