Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
The Toronto office is a place where clients co-create, collaborate, and learn with our Accenture teams. We are seeking a strategic problem-solver with amazing leadership and project management skills to lead our team and office. This role will be responsible for ensuring the office and teams run smoothly by client experience procedures, from coordinating incoming requests to budgeting, financials, reporting, and coordination with other locations.
The Business Operations Manager / Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Manager is accountable for the delivery of a suite of Workplace Solutions services, while supporting the strategy of the business. These services include office operations, customer service activities such as client welcome experience, catering, meeting and events production, audio-visual support. This role manages the related people teams and operating budgets as well as vendors and other business partner relationships. The Manager ensures high service delivery that aligns with and responds to the North America Workplace and Canada leadership strategic direction and vision, and that it meets or exceeds appropriate customer service level requirements.
Following are the key responsibilities of the role:
- Oversee Accenture's Workplace Solutions operations across all Accenture business entities within the areas of responsibility
- Review strategic service model options as appropriate, designing new or and managing existing operating models, technologies and business applications to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy and continuing evolution
- Ensure the delivery of services is in line with new predefined standards proactively adapting it changing needs of our digital and mobile workforce and environment
- Establish new service standards and enforce policies, ensuring appropriate corporate control and local business relevance
- Develop comprehensive metrics collection and reporting processes to support evolving business needs.
- Plan, manage and account for Workplace service delivery and operating budgets within the areas of responsibility
- Manage key relationships with external service providers and vendors
- Manage key relationships between Workplace Solutions, stakeholders and other customer groups, Corporate Functions and user groups to ensure customized service and correct alignment with business priorities
- Seek sponsorship and support for program objectives and outcomes, and collaborate with stakeholders
- May develop annual operating budgets, approve and monitor budget expenditures, prepare budget revisions, provide interim status reports on all accounts and oversee proposals to gain additional funding
- Provide leadership, direction, resource allocation, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility (including people development strategy and succession planning)
- Supervise individuals/team and account for the integrity of key human resources processes, optimizing workforce development, salary reviews, recruitment processes and performance management
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience supervising/managing teams in a hospitality and/or customer service delivery role.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Minimum 2 years meeting/event planning experience
- Organizational development experience
- Change Management or Human Resources experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Superior interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of catering operations setup and breakdown
- Knowledge of food & beverage industry trends
- Comfortable with a highly visible customer facing role
- Passionate about customer service
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to take ownership and make decisions independent of customer involvement (proactive)
- Excellent organizational, multi—tasking and time management skills
- Highly responsive, flexible and adaptable
- Proactive thinker/action taker
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Seeks out challenges and opportunities to grow
- Business partner attitude and approach
- Strong program/project management skills
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Overtime as required on occasion
- Possibility of some travel
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Ashburn +More
Federal - SAP Cutover Lead
Posted 3 days ago
USA VA - Ashburn +More
MAXIMO Business Analyst, Workforce Management Consulting - Utility Industry
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 4 days ago
USA VA - Ashburn +More
Federal - Defense Reimbursables Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 16 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.