- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 8 years of IT/Programming experience
- Minimum 5+ years of architecting, implementing and successfully operationalizing large scale data solutions in production environments using big data and NoSQL ecosystem on premise or on Cloud (AWS, Google or Azure) using many of the relevant technologies such as Nifi, Spark, Kafka, HBase, Hive, Cassandra, EMR, Kinesis, BigQuery, DataProc, Databricks, Azure Data Lake etc.
- Minimum 5+ years of architecting data and building performant data models at scale for Hadoop/NoSQL ecosystem of data stores to support different business consumption patterns off a centralized data platform
- Minimum 5+ years of Spark/Pyspark processing, including Java, Python, Scala, Talend; for data analysis of production Big Data applications
- Minimum 5+ years of architecting and industrializing data lakes or real-time platforms for an enterprise enabling business applications and usage at scale
- Minimum 5+ years designing and implementing relational data models working with RDBMS and understanding of the challenges in these environments
- Minimum 4+ years of experience implementing large scale secure cloud data solutions using AWS data and analytics services e.g. S3, EMR, Redshift; or
- Minimum 4+ years of experience implementing large scale secure cloud data solutions using Google data and analytics services e.g. BigQuery, DataProc; or
- Minimum 4+ years of experience implementing large scale secure cloud data solutions using Azure data and analytics services e.g. Databricks, ADLS; or
- Minimum 4+ years of experience building data management (metadata, lineage, tracking etc.) and governance solutions for modern data platforms that use Hadoop and NoSQL on premise or on Azure, AWS, Google and Azure cloud
- Minimum 4+ years of experience securing modern data platforms on-premise or on AWS, Google, Azure cloud
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.