Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
A Big Data consulting pro—someone who thrives in a team setting where you can use your creative and analytical prowess to obliterate problems. You’re passionate about digital technology, and you take pride in making a tangible difference. You have communication and people skills in spades, along with strong leadership chops. Complex issues don’t faze you thanks to your razor-sharp critical thinking skills. Working in an information systems environment makes you more than happy.
Data and Analytics professionals define strategies and develop solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
Big Data professionals use Big Data methodologies, solutions and tools to help organizations optimize their business performance by managing, sorting and filtering volumes of data as well as extracting meaningful value from these large volumes of data.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Design and build robust data pipelines using scalable tools and techniques (yes, we’re talking big data) to produce high quality data structures
- Implement quicker data processing methods and integrate complex business logic compatible with daily or real-time/streaming frameworks
Increase automation and scaling of complex data sets based on the customer’s analytic use case, such as structured data delivery for business analysis, daily extraction of mission enabling data for data mining/exploration, and transforming data for applied intelligence to power impactful data visualizations
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 3 years of designing, building and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of Azure / AWS / GCP data and analytics services in combination with custom solutions - Spark, Azure Data Lake, HDInsights, SQL DW, DocumentDB, Search, Elastic Pool etc.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience analyzing, re-architecting or re-platforming on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on Azure / AWS / GCP using AZURE/custom services.
- Minimum 3 years of designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Java, Python, Scala etc.
- High emphasis on consulting/client facing experience, this is a must have.
Bonus Points if:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science
- Experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on Azure / AWS / GCP using custom approaches.
- Experience in designing and optimizing data models on Azure / AWS / GCP
- Experience integrating AZURE security services with Azure / AWS / GCP data services for building secure data solutions.
- Experience introducing and operationalizing self-service data preparation tools (e.g. Trifacta, Paxata) on AZURE.
- Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large scale data lakes a production environment.
- Craft and lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations towards building a solutions.
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at https://accntu.re/2Hcjdtn
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the
LocationsOntario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA MD - Gaithersburg
Federal - Junior Enterprise Data Warehouse Engineer
Analytics and Insights
Posted 5 days ago
Federal - Data Integration Engineer
Analytics and Insights
Posted 5 days ago
Federal - Data Scientist
Analytics and Insights
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.