- Responsible for supporting/enhancing/developing Oracle ERP applications and integrations.
- Responsible for day-to-day support of assigned applications and interfaces, and proactive monitoring.
- Applies standard Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process to develop Oracle ERP software applications and solutions in response to business requirements
- Coordinates data population, installation, training, technical and acceptance testing, and post-implementation refinements for all custom developed objects
- Prepares technical documentation for all development items; supports analysis, development and testing for enterprise solutions
- Reviews and analyzes software programs to gain a detailed understanding of the impact of implementation on underlying business functions
- Provides second/third-level functional/technical support of business applications and solutions throughout their active life
- Follows established IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes in troubleshooting, fixing, configuring, upgrading, testing, implementing or deploying fixes/patches/upgrades to ERP based enterprise applications
- Develops maintenance enhancements, in response to changing business requirements, for enterprise solutions, to ensure their continuing value to business users
- 6+ years’ experience with Oracle SOA Suite 12.1.3 and/or Oracle Integration Cloud Services
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Adapters, Oracle Metadata repository, including BPEL, BAM, BPM XSLT, XPath
- Experience with installation and management of Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Experience with integration with Oracle Cloud HCM, Oracle EBS Suite R12.2 and Oracle EBS R12.1, Oracle Hyperion, Oracle Unified Director and/or Oracle Identity Management Suite
- Minimum 6 years related work experience with a solid background in analysis, design and development of corporate ERP systems.
- Must have excellent knowledge of the principles, practices, and standards of the Systems Development Life Cycle
- Completion of a diploma in Computer Science, or a related discipline – or a combination of education, training, and experience deemed equivalent
- Oracle certifications related to Integrations, Database or ERP will be an asset
- Solid experience with industry standard database technologies (e.g. SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, ODBC), including building packages, stored procedures, triggers, and cursors
- Strong knowledge of operating systems, file transfer tools, API’s, middleware, and other technologies for building and maintaining multi-tiered enterprise business solutions e.g. Weblogic, SOA, SFTP, file formats
- Knowledge of industry standard reporting and business intelligence tools
- Developed customizations using application programming interfaces (APIs), including exposure to extract, transfer, load (ETL) data Integration process
- Experienced with applying fixes, patches, and upgrades from the product vendor
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
SAP EAM Functional Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 4 days ago
Digital Manufacturing and Operations Legal Lead
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 5 days ago
Canada Ontario - Toronto
Oracle SOA Technical Lead
Posted 11 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.