- Bachelor’s degree with 7-9 years of related experience
- 5+ years Oracle Administration, including implementation of authentication and authorization using Oracle Identity Management Suite 11gR2
- 3+ years Oracle Identity Management Suite (OIM, OAM, OUD, OPAM)
- Experience with Oracle Identity and Access Management Disaster Recovery
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that include the ability to describe technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Have direct experience with various single-sign-on methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in developing software applications
- 3+ years of experience with a SQL-based database, preferable Oracle
- 3+ years of experience working with Red Hat Linux, Solaris and Windows Servers
- Possess a solid understanding of Oracle Solaris 11
- Experience provisioning users with OIM to the Oracle EBS R12, Oracle ERP Cloud and LDAP connector
- Experience setting up workflows using OIM
- Expertise in Java administration and WebLogic
- Expertise in common IAM protocols and standards such as OAUTH, SAML, JWT
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Canada Ontario - Toronto
Technology Consulting Sales Executive – Oracle Services
Cloud Delivery Associate Director
Business & Technology Integration
IBM Cúram Architect
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.