Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture’s security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 5000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it can offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
SAP Application Security professionals develop and deliver solutions - including design and implementation of Security Roles, Segregation of Duties Analysis Rules, Security Role Provisioning solutions, Security Workflow, Business Process Controls, Security Analytics, Enterprise GRC Solutions, Automated External Application Scanning and Automated Source Code Analysis - that minimize the impact of internal and external manipulation of applications to access, steal, modify, or delete sensitive data.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
- Configure security in SAP GRC to meet unique client security requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty
- Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
- Conduct security and continuity assessment
- Assume responsibility for small components of engagements. May have greater role on small engagements
- Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that deliverables meet contract and workplan objectives.
- Deliver services that meet Accenture Project Manager specifications
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client
- Strong understanding of information security management principles, SAP application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery.
- Demonstrate experience 1) independently completing complex security related tasks; 2) making major contributions in assuring deliverables meet contract and workplan objectives and; 3) taking on tasks of increased complexity
- Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Ability to independently create written deliverables and to participate in presentations
- Travel 100%
- Must be fully fluent in French and English
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of GRC-Access Control v10+ implementation skills and core SAP security design, analysis, configuration, compliance, and implementation (multiple projects is a plus)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with SAP Security Basics, SAP Authorization Concept, Roles/Activity Groups, and User Administration
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with role based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with SOD conflict resolution
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in SAP v4.6, ECC 5.0/6.0 environments
- Minimum 2 years’ experience creating technical documentation
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.