Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Responsible for paid media engagements where Accenture is actively managing a Client’s media budget. Conducting audience and media research, building campaigns, partnering with media and ad technology vendors, optimizing campaigns for business outcomes and creating performance reporting
- Utilize media research tools and resources to aid in campaign management
- Responsible for developing integrated, cross-channel digital media plans and campaign execution
- Establish media objectives and strategies for cross channel digital advertising campaigns
- Develop and present comprehensive digital media plans to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Perform assessments and develop roadmaps to help clients establish and achieve their paid media objectives
- Manage paid media consultative engagements by collaborating with internal Accenture colleagues, our Clients and their marketing agencies to transform the marketing and analytics organization
- Actively help to develop and grow Accenture’s Programmatic Services offering by contributing to POVs and exchanging knowledge with colleagues
- Keep in front of industry and paid media trends and developments by conducting research, engaging in training and attending industry events
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience, in marketing, economics, or technical specialty
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in planning, buying and actively optimizing paid media campaigns across digital media channels such as paid search, programmatic and paid social to include:
- Experience with ad technology tools including SEM bid management tools, DSPs, planning tools
- Experience with ad serving tools (ex: DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
- Solid understanding of the how paid media channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing program for the customer, not just knowledge of one channel
- Experience managing budgets on different DSP's like DV360, Verizon, TTD, Amazon DSP etc.
- French/English bilingual
Set Yourself Apart:
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology (ex: avid consumer of TED talks and Wired Magazine)
- Experience with large client-facing projects, ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
- Previous experience managing large media accounts at a paid media agency
- Experience managing vendors and client relationships
- Experience performing advanced analytics on digital data sources (e.g., digital analytics data, digital advertising data, DMP data, audience data, social data, search data, etc.)
- Strong network within digital media and/or ad technology
- Good understanding of end-to-end process in marketing, sales, and service organization
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a data driven environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take complex solutions and make them simple to explain and digest
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
LocationsOntario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.