• Minimum of 15 years of experience designing and delivering a broad range of security services for clients
• Minimum of 5 years of experience leading security solution implementations
• Experience leading the business development and sales capture process
• Deep understanding of the Products industry with extensive leadership contacts
• Familiarity across a broad range of security vendors, product capabilities and solutions
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Industry recognized Professional Security certification preferred (CISSP, CISM)
• Experience working for the Big 4 or Global SI is highly desired
• PMP preferred
• In possession of, or able to qualify for, Canadian security clearance strongly preferred
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to lead and manage dynamic multi-region teams
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.