- Liaise with the client’s Hiring Managers and HRBPs: Gain clarity on Hiring Demand Fulfillment priorities and receive requisitions for job profiles in the client’s applicant tracking system (ATS). Understand past sourcing channels, start date schedules and local resource support required to quickly fill positions.
- Demand Posting: Use vendor technology to automatically post the Job (Requisition) to analyzed Channels that are most effective and from within the client’s organization. Understand current client Branding Strategies and deploy them consistently across locations. Leverage analytics apps insights from the Accenture Talent Supply / Demand and Analytics teams to more effectively source and advise the client’s Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Manage the various aspects of the Recruitment Process like processing pipelines and dealing with exceptions (e.g. verbal offers where required, informational interview accommodations or scheduling). Disposition candidates throughout the process when not automated and ensure the completion of onboarding forms and background checks.
- Achieve Service Levels: Ensure all Service Levels like Time to Hire and others are met. Operate within and achieve monthly demand fulfillment targets across hubs and distribution centers.
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction: Ensure that the client’s Hiring Managers complete their requisitions and required approvals to enable optimum levels of productivity, quality and capacity utilization.
- Automation Monitoring and Continuous Improvement: Ensure candidates are progressing rapidly through the automated hiring process. Brainstorm and highlight continuous improvement ideas.
- Minimum 2 years recruitment experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in large teams and serving clients
- French/English Bilingual
- University Level degree with a specialization in HR preferred but not required
- Excellent Communication & Selling Skills
- Proficient in Written Spoken English (also French Canadian is required for Quebec-based positions)
- Able to get work done on time and with high quality
- Able to achieve and sustain high customer satisfaction from the client
- Passion to deliver hiring commitments on time and within agreed service levels while operating under optimal levels of productivity capacity utilization
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.