• Minimum of 7 years of experience in I&AM, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM solutions including:
o Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources
o Request-based application and resource provisioning
o RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
o Role based resolution of approvers for request approval flows
o Single Sign-on
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting and implementation of IAM solutions across various service areas/groups.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Functional Skills
o Access Management
o Identity Governance
o Directory Services
o Identity Provisioning
o Identity Management
o Identity Management as a Service
• Minimum 3 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills:, SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, CyberArk, PingIdentity, Savyint
• Exposure to I&AM practitioners and experts
• Prior work experience serving C-Level clients as a security consultant
• Industry-adopted security certifications (e.g. CISSP), as well as I&AM vendor or industry certification such as –
o IAM Vendor certifications
o Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
o Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
• Bachelor or higher degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, CIS,MIS, Engineering)
• Prior experience in deployment and implementation of custom applications
• Experience with any of the following security areas:
o Information risk, privacy, and strategy (i.e. security and privacy policies, or risk assessments, or security and privacy compliance);
o Application security; (i.e. application security testing or security integrations with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDL) )
o Infrastructure security; (i.e.- securing networks and servers or security monitoring)
o Data security or encryption
• Prior experience with any of the following:
o Identity and access lifecycle (e.g. provisioning, access certification)
o RBAC authorization models
o SSO technologies
o Federated access
o Privileged Access Management
o Directory Services, Virtual Directory
o Authentication Methods
o Entitlement and role management
o Industry standards such as OAUTH, OpenID Connect
o Understanding of messaging protocols such as JSON, REST, SOAP
• In possession of, or able to qualify for, Canadian security clearance strongly preferred
• Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
• Strong project/program management experience
• Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
• Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients
• Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
• High energy levels and commitment to stringent timelines
• Ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
LocationsOntario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.