ARE YOU READY to transform the future of business and your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and drive continuous, rapid-fire innovation and new business capabilities needed to outperform in a digital world. All while you help define and meet the future needs of entire industries. Uncover actionable insights and analytics that can transform our clients’ technology infrastructures and accelerate their journey to achieving business outcomes. Be part of a team that brings together multiple stakeholders and technologies to operationalize real-time innovation that shape customer and employee experiences.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
- Running reports using ServiceNow or another Service Management tool, addressing Service Requests and in ensuring compliance with all software hardware agreements
- Coordinating IT asset purchases with the IT and Finance department by performing activities relating to Purchase Requisition and invoicing.
- Creating, managing, and monitoring input files for invoice processing for vendor payment
- Supporting the contract renewals and or contract compliance functions working with IT teams to identify efficiencies and cost savings
- Execute IT asset lifecycle activities from requisition through disposal
- Respond to IT and business customer queries concerning software licensing and software and hardware support and maintenance
- Assist with developing IT Asset Management procedures.
- Ensure proper levels of support are being maintained in service management tool.
- Assisting in the Hardware Asset management HAM not limited to managing service requests, incidents, coordinating with Desktop Support Service teams, etc.
- Support project relating activities of the team relating to HAM in coordinating for mass rollouts, etc.
- Support data analysis for vendor audits relating to both software and hardware.
- Executes a variety of data analysis tasks, works independently, a self-starter and highly motivated to meet both functional and team objectives.
- Additional duties as requested
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR:
- Maximum 1 year experience working with invoicing
- Maximum of 1 year of client or customer service experience
- University Graduate or College diploma
- Ottawa based position
- Eligibility for Canada Federal Reliability Status Security Clearance (must have resided in Canada for 5 or more years)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrated skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have good communication skills in English language. Working knowledge of the French language is an asset.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.