Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As a Workday Consultant, you should expect to lead small to medium sized Workday Data Conversion effort and have the following responsibilities:
• Lead a team of one other Data Conversion consultant on one or more project teams
• Serve as the primary knowledge source for converting data from legacy systems and spreadsheets into the Workday Cloud HCM & Financials system
• Converting Data into Workday using Workday provided loading tools
• Create ETL scripts to transform and load data in preparation to load to Workday
• Lead in the validation of data loaded into Workday
• Responsible for assisting clients in mapping legacy data, identifying data quality issues and overall responsibility over conversion activates on the project
• Responsible for key communication to project and client leadership
• Closely follow the strategic direction set by leadership when establishing Workday project goals
• Collaborate with client counterpart to successfully deliver on shared objectives
• Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
• Lead the identification of process improvements and changes to our methodology based on project experience
• 2+ years of previous consulting experience or congruent professional experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
• 2+ years of experience in HRIS field with Workday related experience in data migration from SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or similar applications
• 1+ years of experience with XML, XSD, XSLT or XPath
• 1+ years of project workstream experience
• Experience with ETL Software including Informatica, SAS, Clover or Pentaho.
• Experience with MySql or other database products
• Formula and macro experience in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with at least 2 full life cycle ERP implementations in a Data Conversion role
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
• Existing and current Workday HCM or Fins Core Certification
• Four-year college degree in a computer related or engineering field or equivalent work experience
• Keen understanding and demonstration of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Demonstrated experience in Reporting/Analytics
• Consulting-based leadership experience on specialized projects with overall knowledge of information systems
• Ability to lead teams of consultants and clients to reach the goals around data conversion
• Self-starter with proven ability to work within a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Demonstrated experience with Excel, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent) and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication (both written and oral) effectiveness with project leadership
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.