- Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Provide technical solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involve in setting strategic and tactical directions to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Explain technology architecture design principles, implementation options, benefits, risks and costs.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing and growing SAP technical delivery teams providing development, testing, deployment and environment support services using NetWeaver technologies
- Working experience in leading technical implementation of SAP S/4 HANA, Suite on HANA or HANA database or hands-on experience with a combination of SAP ABAP and other SAP development tools
- Experience managing and leading technical teams using agile delivery methods and tools (Jira, GIT for example)
- Experience with SAP integration technologies, cloud infrastructure offerings
- Strong advisory skills to describe the value that organizations can achieve through technical investments
- Experience with S/4 HANA roadmaps and assessments
- Executive level presence to drive overall integration strategy and roadmaps
- Working experience in leading technical teams in multiple locations
- Proven success in leading to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated expertise in mentoring and sharing technical expertise with team members
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.