CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A numbers person, a techie and above all, a team-player. You’ve always understood the power of technology to make financial functions easier, and now you’re ready to work collaboratively to help get clients ready for the future of finance.
• Loan IQ Consultant will act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and possess an excellent functional/operational knowledge. They will focus on the following
• Work with users to identify requirements and issues and work closely with development teams to define optimal solutions.
• Manage deliverables of the Banking and Lending program through analysis, design, testing, migration and implementation.
• Lead functional requirements gathering sessions with the business.
• Document and validate functional requirements with the business.
• Assist in the review of functional requirements with IT.
• Interact with business users to help define the business processes as well as gather, analyze, and document business requirements (use cases, flow diagrams, etc.)
• Define & manage business specifications end-to-end and act as facilitator between various groups - IT reporting, finance, operations & compliance etc.
• Execute Analysis Design in different stages of the project Loan IQ Business Analyst will be involved in thorough test planning and coordination of testing activities front-to-back in cooperation with other involved areas and work with QA and Business Owners to develop QA/UAT test plans/cases
Here’s what you need:
• Minimum 5 years of work experience with LOAN IQ in Operations, Finance and Regulatory and/or Information Technology is preferred
• BS/MS in Finance, Engineering or Computer Science required
• Minimum 4 years experience with a financial services organization preferred
• Experience in working in and with Agile delivery teams / projects / programs
Bonus points if:
•Solid understanding of the Finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices
•Solid project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
•ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle / Workday)
•Experience with Finance technologies such as Anaplan, Hyperion, BPC, Anaplan, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion, etc.
• You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.