Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
Manage and support initiatives driven by the Procurement Plus Finance, Legal & Mobility Global Category Lead:
- Drive P+ value contribution and service while ensuring compliance with policies and strategies
- Manage global category projects and large-scale initiatives
- Provide support for category leads across various People Mobility sub-categories and industries
- Perform strategic analysis and evaluation of data, market insights, contracts to identify opportunities
- Manage complex global RFPs and support negotiations and contracting managed by service delivery
- Help communicating, executing and implementing global category initiatives
- Assist with target setting and category planning in alignment with the Global Category Lead
Support management of the Procurement Plus People Mobility sub-category on a global level:
- Support knowledge sharing between P+ and People Mobility category resources across the globe
- Support the Global Category Leads with the identification of opportunities and definition of strategy
- Support benchmarking of category practices with global trends to identify improvement initiatives
- Support assessing impact of changing business requirements, including legislation and policies
Support successful implementation of global strategy and agreements:
- Support global category strategy development and implementation
- Support regional category management activities in line with global category strategy
- Assist with implementing new buying channels according to category strategies.
Support managing supplier and customer relationships on a global level:
- Support management of global supplier relationships in line with Category and 360 Relationship Management strategy
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key internal customers and stakeholders
- Manage internal customer feedback on category organization & supplier performance
Perform category management activities for projects on a global level:
- Support the category strategy implementation/execution for global projects and initiatives
- Perform supplier selection and fact-based negotiations in alignment with Global Category Leads
- Involve the business for actions related to supplier base optimization, KPI implementation
- Identify, support and implement improvement initiatives
- Global Category Director
- Global Category Leads
- Global Mobility Business Partner
- 360 Value Chain Team
- Global and Regional Business Stakeholders
- Regional and Local GS Leads
- GU Procurement Leads and Teams
- Regional Procurement Service Delivery
- This position requires travel of approximately 10%
- Some schedule flexibility to participate in a global team, might require calls/meetings that accommodate multi global time zones
- A Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, procurement, travel or comparable professional education
- Minimum 5 years working experience in similar or adequate roles in procurement environment, with international project and people management elements
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with senior executives to implement and manage initiatives in a highly complex matrix organization
- Excellent in category management, sourcing as well as project management and planning
- Excellent knowledge of procurement and category strategy development and conveyance
- Proven knowledge in sourcing and procurement methodologies and concepts
- Proven knowledge of the various industries related to the People Mobility sub-category
- Advanced in analytics and the ability to analyze specifications and influence demand
- Very strong in stakeholder and relationship management as well as supplier management
- Strong capability to independently interact throughout the broader Accenture organization including cross category interactions with the Travel & Mobility category team
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong knowledge of procurement tools content and data analysis
- Project and process management knowledge and experience
- Forward, out of the box thinking and an innovative, disruptive and open mindset
- Action oriented and solution minded team player with high degree of self-management
- Ability to manage multiple projects, adopt a flexible approach and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Comfortable navigating in a multicultural environment and working across different time zones
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
LocationsAlberta,British Columbia,Ontario,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.