- Lead large-scale eCommerce implementations, such as SAP Commerce Cloud, Adobe Solutions, Order Management Solutions and Salesforce Solutions providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration;
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project;
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures;
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client’s business requirements;
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems;
- Optimize application performance and scalability across on-premise and cloud;
- Assist Project Leadership conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning;
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualifications.
- 5+ years of experience in application architecture and Java/J2EE software development
- 3+ years of experience developing ecommerce applications (SAP)
- Experience in Digital application architecture / enterprise architecture, systems integration and development, and package implementation with knowledge of interactive design;
- Experience working with relevant B2C and B2B eCommerce packaged solutions such as SAP, Adobe and Salesforce;
- Experience working with relevant Content Management and search platforms, such as Adobe, Acquia and Bloomreach;
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design;
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback;
- Previous experience with agile development methodologies is required; experience must be obtained while executing ecommerce projects with a global and local team;
- Must be competent in using software development tools such as JDeveloper/Eclipse, Git, Jira;
- Experience in multiple web technologies including: React/Angular/Vue, SPA/PWA, CSS, Micro-Services/Web Services/Rest/SOAP, SQL;
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java, Spring, Streaming (Kafka), GraphQL, Caching(Redis), JMS, JUnit, MVC;
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: NGINX, Tomcat, Apache Http, Spring Solr, open source packages;
- Experience with project DevOps and automation technologies: Docker, Containers, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Continuum, Selenium, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant;
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client senior management (French - Nice to have);
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation;
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field.
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement;
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects;
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company;
- Access to leading-edge technology;
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
LocationsOntario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.